The word "obsession" doesn't even begin to describe my passion for all things beauty related. For quite some time, I've been exploring the great glamorous, yet intimidating, world of beauty. Through ups and downs, that one dreadful orange spray tan and the facial cleanser created from heaven above, I've loved every drop of the the journey. It sounds gushy, but my experiences have played a vital role in making me who I am now in the most positive way. That's not to say all things aesthetic are the answers to life's problems, but they sure can influence your perception of yourself. I can't stress enough how important it is to use makeup and such as means of empowerment rather than a disguise for who you wish you were. Life's too short to go without your own identity. Through this blog, I hope you ladies find what it beautiful means to you and have the confidence to own it. My first "real" blog will be posted soon.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment